Since Autumn of 2013 the studio study room, conceptualized by the ZLL, is operational in building K. In this room the interaction between students in lectures and group work is to be established as a standard situation. Projects, exercises and contents can be worked on actively in this room due to the large group tables, extensive media technology facilities, and moderation material.
– 1 Large projection screen for personal or existent computer
– 2 Interactive boards (Smartboards – more information here)
– 3 Projection screens in total, on which all input signals can be switched to
– 30 Laptops
Software available on laptops
– Adobe Flasplayer
– Adobe Reader
– Dynola 2015
– Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (without Outlook)
– Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express
– Oracle Java Runtime Environment
– SAP GUI
– 7 presentation boards
– 1 large trolly bag of moderation material
– 2 large whiteboards (in planning)
A prerequisite for the use of this room is to promote collaborative and product-oriented forms of work, in which frontal phases and individual work are minimized.
Please contact N/A for consultation on various usage scenarios.