Our Vice-President, Prof.-Dr. Kerstin Kuchta and we (the ZLL) invite all professors who have been newly called to the TUHH in the last two years to the first teaching-related onboarding event, Mo, 12 July, 16:00-19:00.
We would like to welcome you to this event and take time for what has been neglected in times of pandemic: getting to know each other, networking and open exchange.
On the basis of impulses to
- the TUHH’s mission statement on teaching by Kerstin Kuchta,
- the topic “the professor as a teacher at this TU” by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Kern and
- the effectiveness research on teaching with Christian Kautz, Professor for Engineering Education
you can exchange and discuss ideas. In addition, you will get to know the support possibilities of the Center for Teaching and Learning and will have the opportunity to influence on the content of the second and third session.
I will gladly provide you with the Zoom access data on request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further dates of the teaching-related onboarding:
- Thu, 09/30, topic of your choice e.g. (e-)exams
- Tue, 23.11., 16.00-19.00 Topic of your choice
Our appointments are part of the onboarding programme hosted by the Vice President Research, Prof.-Dr. Irina Smirova. In addition to events on teaching, there is also onboarding on the topic of research and “employability”.