A lot of material, little time and as many activating methods as possible? When planning courses, a wide variety of demands and conditions must be taken into account, which often – so it seems – are difficult to match.
GOALS AND CONTENTS
In this workshop you will receive tips and advice on how to proceed systematically when planning courses. For this we will address the following questions:
- How can the teaching/learning methods be adapted to the learning objectives?
- Which planning tools can you use for planning?
- How can you sensibly structure attendance phases and self-study times?
- How do students get feedback on their learning progress?
- Which methods and media are suitable for your course?
In the workshop you will work individually and in groups using your own and selected examples from teaching. If you are already planning a course, you are welcome to bring this into the workshop.
- Thurs, 23.06.2020 (9.30am – 4.30 pm)
- E 4.033
- Katrin Billerbeck
WORKSHOP IN GERMAN (english possible)
Please contact us if you would like to participate in this workshop in English.