PROJEKTARBEIT: Development of ceramic-based macroporous nanomaterials
About the project
The project will be developed within the framework of the Area C of the DFG-funded Collaborative Research Center SFB 986, check https://www.tuhh.de/sfb986 for details. The application focus is on photonic materials, however such ceramic-based macroporous structures can be applied in several other fields, including catalysis, sensing, electrodes, wetting and filtration.
Fabrication and characterization of photonic materials including:
- Self-assembly process
- Atomic layer deposition process
- Heat treatment cycles
check http://bit.do/projectworksfb for an example
THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS ARE REQUIRED AND/OR ADVANTAGEOUS
- Reliable and compromised, with an organized work style and eager to learn;
- Capable of communicating in English (project language is English);
- Have availability to work at least 10h/week in the project work (max 19.5h/week);
- Advantageous: prior knowledge of laboratory-work basics.
How to apply?
- Prepare a CV in English (maximum 2 pages). Save the file with your complete name as file name, i.e. Name_Surname_CV.pdf;
- Save your current transcript of records as .pdf file. Name it as Name_Surname_TR.pdf;
- Write a short motivation paragraph (maximum 300 words) including how many hours per week you have available to work and from which date on you could start. Include this in your E-mail text;
- Send your application documents via E-mail to: email@example.com