Individual funding for the development and implementation of innovative teaching projects
With a total funding volume of up to 400,000 euros, the Baden-Württemberg Foundation, together with the Stifterverband, is awarding the “Fellowships for Innovation in University Teaching”.
The closing date for applications is 17.07.2020. For example, formats from PBL and research-based learning are eligible for funding.
Depending on the category, the fellowships are endowed with
- 15.000 Euro (Junior-Fellowships),
- 25.000 Euro (Senior-Fellowships) und
- 30,000 Euro (tandems)
For more information, please visit the Stifterverband website.
Applications can only be submitted via the university management. Applications can be submitted for a
- Junior Fellowship: doctoral students, post-doctoral students, research assistants and research associates
- Senior Fellowship: junior professors, habilitated academics or professors.
- Tandem fellowship: teachers together with a university didactician, a teaching/learning researcher or a teacher from another subject or from another university.
Applications are open to teachers of all disciplines at state universities as well as at all state-recognised universities in church and private sponsorship in Germany, with the exception of lecturers who do not work at a conservatoire. Several applications from one university are admissible.
Bildquelle: Sreenshot Website des Stifterverbandes