Jenny Alice Rohde
Direct dial: -4613
This series of events offers you the opportunity to work on current university and subject didactic topics along your own teaching and to exchange ideas with colleagues in a small circle. It is designed by experts from the ZLL and the Fachdidaktik für Ingenieurwissenschaften.
High priority from the teachers’ point of view
Of 11 measures to improve learning and teaching, the 90 TUHH lecturers surveyed consider ” human resources development offers and university didactic further training” to be the most relevant directly after personnel resources.
(QPL case study 2018 by prognos)
Certificate & PhD Supplement
Quotes from the evaluation
“I especially liked …
- the individual consideration of one’s own course.”
- the discussion with people with similar problems.”
- pleasant atmosphere”.
- the interdisciplinary exchange of experience”.
- the good mixture of theory & practice”.
- the competent management”.
- the new teaching methods”.