Lecture and exercise notes can be retrieved at Stud.Ip.
More Information can be found in the university calendar (at the intranet of the TUHH).
2. Finite element method (f.e. method) by the example of trussworks
3. Force methods for frameworks
4. F.e. method for frameworks
5. Shear and torsion in thin-walled beams
6. Beams subjected to longitudinal forces
Fundamentals of the structural behaviour of ship structures; theory and methods for the calculation of deformations and stresses in beam-like structures
Acquaintance with the methods and tools for the calculation of linear deformations and stresses in the above mentioned structures; establishment of calculation models of typical ship structures
Ability to idealize real ship structures and to select suitable methods for analysis of beam-like structures; ability to assess the results of structural analyses