No PhD positions available at the moment.
- Enzyme Characterization and Reaction Engineering of a Two-Phase Bubble Column Reaction System
- Enhancing Product Yield in Enzymatic Synthesis: Optimizing Feed Strategy for Improved Results using a Fed-Batch Reactor and In-line NMR
- Pre-treatment of an aerospace-grade epoxy resin for enzymatic degradation
- Immobilizing lipase CalB on the carbon-based electrode of a bioelectrochemical reaction system to produce epoxy fatty acids
- Establishment of the chemo-enzymatic epoxidation of a fatty acid with lipase CalB
- Immobilizing a cell surface displayed Unspecific peroxygenase on the electrode in a bioelectrochemical reaction system
- Development of Inline Analytics for an enzymatic organic phase reaction cascade with FTIR spectroscopy
- Improvement of a repeated Fed-Batch fermentation strategy with cell recycle of P. pastoris to produce Unspecific peroxygenase
No bachelor theses available at the moment
No projects available at the moment.