We have the following new open positions in our institute:
- Immobilizing lipase CalB on the carbon-based electrode of a bioelectrochemical reaction system to produce epoxy fatty acids
- Establishment of the chemo-enzymatic epoxidation of a fatty acid with lipase CalB
- Immobilizing a cell surface displayed Unspecific peroxygenase on the electrode in a bioelectrochemical reaction system
- Development of Inline Analytics for an enzymatic organic phase reaction cascade with FTIR spectroscopy
- Improvement of a repeated Fed-Batch fermentation strategy with cell recycle of P. pastoris to produce Unspecific peroxygenase
Visit THESES & JOBS to look for more open positions.